History & Story
Lalit New Delhi is one of the leading hospitality chains in India. With headquarter in New Delhi, the company opened its first hotel here in 1988 under the dynamic leadership of founder-chairman Mr. Lalit Suri, rapid expansion and consolidation of its leadership position continue under the enterprising of Dr. Jyotsna Suri, was appointed as new director of the company in 2006. All hotels in the group operated under the brand the grand hotels, palace7 resorts. It was rebranded as the Lalit as a tribute to the founder of the hotel Mr. Lalit Suri.
Rooms & Suites
The Lalit offers 461 suites and rooms at a private urban residence with amenities of the finest 5-star hotels. the Lalit new Delhi offers one of the best accommodations in the Delhi- beautifully appointed subtly luxurious and infused with the inimitable Lalit style and sensibility.
- Deluxe room: a luxurious room that offers warm wooden flooring and a splendid view of the city/pool. For 2 adults and 2 children.
- Premier room modern furnishing and detailing infuse rooms with contemporary style. Guest delight in five-star amenities and stunning views.
- Executive club room: the room is a perfect blend 2 person with 2 child with luxury and comfort, with our distinctive amenities.
- Luxury room: experience sheer warmth midst contemporary furnishings and rich palettes of a luxury room.
- Business suite: the business suit is an ideal combination of contemporary and classic styles with good interiors that exemplify luxurious living.
- Corner suite: the corner suite offers a view of the city through its large windows.
- Executive suite: executive suite combines impeccable service and understated luxury with modern 5-star facilities.
- Luxury suite: the luxury suite offers impeccable service and understated luxury with modern 5-star amenities.
- • The Lalit legacy suite: the suite draw inspiration from creations of the legendary Indian artists Jayasri Burman, Paresh maity and Satish Gupta
- 24/7 restaurant: enjoy buffet and dining at this all-day diner with multi-cuisine.
- Baluchi: Baluchi has raised the bar when it comes to authentic Indian curries and meats, marinated with herbs and exotic spices with pan-Indian cuisine.
- OKO: with a breathtaking view of Delhi, award-winning OKO promises a delectable epicurean journey with pan Asian cuisine.
- The Lalit boulangerie: choose from a decadent range of fresh bread pastries, confectionaries, pies, chocolates and more.
- 24/7 bar: a stroll through 24/7 brings you to the bar that opens round the clock.
- Kitty Su: artistically exploring the past and present and translating it fluidly into an urban shrine for the lovers of music.
Meetings & benquets
- Crystal ballroom: exuding sheer luxury, the 6300 square feet pillar-less ballroom with a pre-function area also be partitioned into two separate halls. Exotic banquet menus are crafted by our chef to suit corporate events, product launches, seminars. Private parties, weddings.
- Plaza terrace garden: beautifully landscaped garden adjoining crystal ballroom with bar and outdoor swimming pool, it ideal for a cocktail reception or outdoor events.
- Quorum: five premium meeting rooms equipped with all modern amenities and conference facilities.
- Regal: spread over 5,688 square feet and located on the first floor, regal can accommodate 100 to 200 people. Elegantly designed with a large glass window allowing natural light, it offers an enthralling view of the garden.
- Regency: located at the lower lobby level and spread over 15000 square feet, regency can accommodate 360 people. For smaller gatherings, it can be further partitioned into five smaller banquets.
Relax at the best spa in New Delhi for your comfort and convenience, the Lalit New Delhi offers a range of facilities that includes 24 hours in-room dining full services center and comprehensive concierge services an outdoor pool and upscale shopping facility