rooms & suites
The imperial hotel offers luxury accommodation with192 and 43 suites, each designed with the distinct interior, overlooking the verdant gardens is what the imperial in its historic hash structured building.
- Deco room: contemporary feel with queen size bed having Posturepedic spring mattress and exclusive lines from portrait, France.
- The imperial room: offering discreet luxury and serenity, the imperial rooms have a colonial spring mattress and exclusive lines from portrait, France.
- Heritage room: carefully weaved in rich history, heritage rooms are available in twin and king bed option with beautiful marble baths and Fragonard amenities.
- Grand heritage room: the distinctive and the charm of the room lies in its colonial layouts and high ceiling. These rooms offer a seating area for 5-6 guests and an optional garden view.
- Heritage suites: contemporary feel with queen size bed, heritage suite has two spacious rooms- a living room with a seating area for 5-6 guests and a bedroom.
- Deco suites: the entrance to the suite transcends the guest to the old world charm. A large window with the view of the spice route courtyard makes the guests visit truly memorable.
- Luxury suites: with four-poster king-size bed, exclusive lines from porthault, France and royal ultra-plush pillow-top mattresses, the distinctive character and charm of the suites have been choicely designed for the discerning business and leisure guests alike.
- Royal imperial suites: offers with a four-poster king-size bed with exclusive linen from France and spring mattress in the master bedroom, with separate seating for 3 guests along with a cloakroom, the beauty of royal imperial suites is beyond definition.
- The Eliza experience: twin and king size option available having Posturepedic spring mattress with exclusive lines from France. Beautiful marble baths with hand shower, Fragonard bathroom amenities, modern hairdryer.
Restaurants & bars
- The spice route: spice route one of the top ten restaurants in the world earlier by conde nast traveler and proclaimed to be the only one of its kind, its offer all most all dices the spice route is poetry in design.
- San Gimignano: the imperial Tuscan Italian restaurant – san Gimignano takes inspiration from the lovely city if the same name in Tuscany.
- Nostalgia: nostalgia at 1911 in a brasserie set up for the evening, revisits the classic European menu in an old-world ambiance where you can even visualize a waltzing couple on the floor.
- Daniell tavern: Daniell’s tavern traces the unrivaled scenery and architecture of ancient Hindostan with a menu that revisits India from the eyes of Thomas and William Daniell.
- The atrium: the imperial glass-domed award-winning tea lounge the atrium with its high skylight ceiling, tropical surroundings and humming fountain creates just.
- 1911 bar: soft leather chairs, period portraiture, stained glass roof, and wood paneling add an element of high gloss to the 1911 bar offering over 500 varieties of beverages and one of them are unique with lounge and club music playing to relax mood.
- Patiala peg: Patiala peg one of the most popular bars in Delhi since the establishment of imperial hotel. because It was this hotel and the bar where Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, Mahatma Gandhi, Mohammad Ali Jinnah, and lord Mountbatten met to discuss the partition of India and the birth of Pakistan. As the legend goes, the bar commemorates a thrilling tent pegging encounter that occurred in early 1900.
Meeting rooms and banquets
The imperial hotel offers a conventional hall for meeting and corporate meeting imperial hotels offer three meeting rooms and banquets are following one imperial place, the royal ballroom, Emily Eden.
the wellness area of imperial hotel is so good because they offer best facilities like spa, salon, health and club is a unique sanctuary for experiencing true wellness over a sprawling 12000 sq ft of coll marble and wood, embellished with authentic Indian art to fit your mind and spirit. Offering our guests an award-winning quality of services that embraces the hearts of India talent for healing.