History and story
established in 1978. Taj is one of Asia largest and finest group of hotels. Comprising 101 hotels in 64 locations across the globe, including presence in India, North America, united kingdom, Africa, middle east, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bhutan and Nepal from world-renowned landmarks to modern business hotels.
Taj palace located in the heart of New Delhi, Taj Mahal hotel offers luxurious accommodation amidst its six acres of landscaped ground. the taj mahal Delhi. deriving the name from its location. Number 1 mansing road, the taj mansing hotel was the second hotel to be established by its owner. The Indian hotel company limited after the inauguration of the taj mahal, Bombay on 16th December 1903. The mansingh opened its doors to guests on 10th octuber 1978.
5-star luxury hotel
- Superior rooms: decorated in colonial theme, the refurbished superior rooms are elegantly styled for the needs of the modern business traveler.
- deluxe room: overlooking the protected greens and pool, these rooms are decorated with Indian textured art and a well-equipped desk luxury room: these rooms with carved wooden panels and rich tapestry, have a wonderful view and every modern convenience.
- taj club room: enjoy taj club rooms with access to the club lounge, meeting room, one-way airport transfer, complimentary breakfast, tea, cocktail, butler service, and butler hatch.
- executive balcony suite: spacious with a separate living room are equipped with the latest amenities embellished with Mughal era decor.
- luxury suite: richly carved wood panels and find furnishing create a sophisticated ambiance. You have complete access to the taj club amenities.
- grand presidential suite. Two bedrooms and bathrooms, a pantry, a powder room, and a terrace garden, comprise this handsomely appointed suite.
- The taj mahal hotel. Delhi restaurant such as the evergreen machan. The house of ming and contemporary award-winning signature dining at varq and Wasabi by Morimoto are known as the dining destination of the capital.
- Blue bar: set beside the sparkling pool and lush central gardens, the dramatic red-on-black color scheme, and ambient lighting create the right mood for a drink.
- Spicy duck: the use of homemade concoctions and minimalistic use of condiments, imparts lightness to the delicious food at this specialty Chinese restaurant.
- Capital kitchen: an all-day alfresco dining experience, with indulgent comfort food whipped up from authentic recipes and ingredients. Chose from Indian, European and Asian cuisine.
- Masala art: serving authentic north Indian food, watch our chefs whip up your food at the interactive kitchen counter
- Orient express: the restaurant recreates a compartment of the orient express train and serves the best European cuisine showcasing the countries the train passes through.
- Tea lounge: located in the lobby, sample an array of single estate coffees, nad exotic teas from around the world while you savor the wide varieties of sandwiches, and desserts on the menu.
Meeting & banquets
The taj palace, New Delhi has one of the largest, highly equipped and aesthetically decorated, banqueting venues and is the first choice for international conferences and leadership summits. Taj palace offer following banquets DURBAR HALL, WAZIR HALL, SHAHJEHAN HALL, ALAMGIR LOUNGE, MUMTAZ MAHAL, ROSHANARA, JAHANARA, JEHANGIR, SHEESH MAHAL. RAJA &RANI BANQUET
the spa spreads across 5940 square feet featuring 2 single treatment rooms, 2 couple rooms, and is a perfect abode to indulge in signature therapies by expert therapists. Revitalizing and restoring specialty treatment helps unwind after a long day with a various option at our health club and fitness center available 24*7.