History and Story
The founder of the Oberoi group date back to 1934 when Rai Bahadur Mohan Singh Oberoi the founder of the group, bought two properties in the maidens in Delhi and the Clarke’s in Shimla. The Oberoi hotel group with its head office in Delhi. Founded in 1934, the company owns and operates 35 luxury hotels and two river cruise ships in six countries.
Oberoi hotels and resort is one of the most wonderful hotels in Delhi with interiors that are inspired by Sir Edward Lutyens architecture. which offers all luxurious facilities. Their rooms promise beautiful views of either the Delhi golf course green or Humayun tomb. It offers a wide range of rooms dining options, restaurants, salon, spa, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, fitness center, their open-air rooftop bar and enoteca, the temperature controlled wine cellar at the lobby level.
Rooms & Suites
- Choose from 220 rooms and suites with spacious walk-in closets, Italian marble bathrooms, teaks floor, and oak wood desks. Breathe easy with state of the art air purification systems that assure quality on par with global best standards.
- Deluxe rooms: the perfect choice for business or leisure travelers. Brightly lit tastefully decorated and comfortably furnished. Deluxe rooms feature a large picture window that allows natural light direct to the sun. Lutyens style furnishing sits alongside the hotel tree of life leitmotif, while a king size or twin beds take center stage.
- Luxury rooms: situated on the higher floors of our hotel, with a large picture frame window, a mirrored wall, and a frosted glass bathroom these rooms have especially designed so that you can enjoy the best possible view of Humayun tomb or Delhi golf course.
- Premier rooms: clean line, a striking color palette dotted with monochrome touches and Lutyens inspired furnishings. Premier rooms are stylish, spacious and imbibe sophistication. From the king size bed and the Italian marble bathroom to the oak writing desk and 24 hours services.
- Premier plus rooms: these spacious rooms have been carefully designed with your comfort and convenience in mind stretch out on your king size bed, catch up on work at your oak writing desk or call for in-room dining and enjoy handcrafted delicacies beside wonderful view.
- The Oberoi suites: these beautifully appointed suite make fine use of their generous space. Each features a grand master bedroom, living area, and an optional interconnecting premier plus room.
- Kebinoor suite: no detail has been in this lavish and exceptional suite, from the master bedroom with its private sitting areas, teak furniture, separate study, therapy room, and a personal gym, to the authentic touches of classic Indian fabric and silk, and all the high tech amenities one could ask for. one of the best suites anywhere quite like the Kohinoor.
Restaurant & bars
- From the classic to the casual, from the oriental to modern authentic Indian there is much to delight the palate at the Oberoi New Delhi.
- 360 degree: akin to a fashionable drawing room for our esteemed clientele, 360 degree is the perfect space for breakfast lunch or dinner with business associates, family or friends. Take your pick of European, Japanese, Thai and Indian foods.
- Omya: omya culinary philosophy is by the acclaimed London based chef Alfred parsed, Indian youngest ever recipient of a Michelin star and whose menu he pays tribute to the culinary evolution of the Indian subcontinent.
- Baosbuan: the menu of Chinese rooftop has been designed by the Micheline star chef Andrew Wong. It is a culinary symphony that captures the beauty and complexities of Chinese cuisine.
- Cirrus 9: take some creative cocktails and add an eclectic international food menu. Mix some specially curated music poured over unrivaled view of the forested golf course and UNESCO world heritage Humayun’s tomb.
- The club bar and cigar lounge: our intimate bar and cigar lounge have been carefully designed as a comfortable, luxurious space for you to discuss business over a drink, or relax with family and friends
- The Oberoi patisserie &delicatessen: our award-winning patisserie and delicatessen is a vast space filled with land crafted cakes and dessert, bread, pies, and pastries baked fresh throughout the day, homemade single origin chocolates, imported meats and cheeses, homemade pasta and more.
Meeting and banquets
Host an engagement and anniversary, cocktail or birthday at the Oberoi new Delhi whatever your any special occasion, our team is dedicated to the thoughtful detail that will your event to life from art to fashion show to award ceremonies and high profile meetings following are the meeting hall and banquets of Oberoi ballroom, Nilgiri, Mountbatten, arravali, business center.