Lodhi hotel exhibiting the art and culture of India the Lodhi hotel offer more than 320 rooms that have their private pools, in addition to that, they have outdoor spa a salon, a library with an adjacent cigar lounge, pool and a state of heart gym with personal coach doing yoga, aerobics, cardio squash. Three dining option is available.the amen new Delhi hotel in the western fringe of Lutyens Delhi was renamed the Lodhi hotel when it was owned by the government.
Rooms & Suites
- Standard rooms: these rooms are well infused with natural light and have a spacious balcony overlooking the hotel lawn. The room features a king-size bed, desk, and a deluxe bathroom. All guests enjoy complimentary access to recreational facilities – tennis courts, squash courts, and gym.
- Garden terrace room: offering some of the most premier views, each garden terrace room is approximately 750sq ft in size with full-length windows which fill each room with natural light. The room includes a king-size bed, desk and sitting area.
- Signature terrace room: designed with refinement synonymous with the Lodhi iconic style, these rooms have a four-poster bed, writing desk, full bar, espresso machine and comfortable sitting area with a 65 inch smart TV and bose speaker. Full-length window fills the room with abundant natural light and present scenic views of our lawns.
- Lodhi room: measuring 1350 sqft in size this is the first room category with our signature plunge pool. Located on the 1st to 3rd floors. These rooms overlook the hotel lawns. All guests enjoy complimentary access to recreational facilities- tennis courts, squash courts and techno gym with wifi.
- Lodhi Deluxe room: the Lodhi deluxe room is located on the 4th to 6th floors and has a spacious seating area ideal for relaxing after a hard day of working, traveling and shopping. The room offers a view over the hotel courtyard, lawns, and garden.
- Lodhi premier room: located on the higher floors of the Lodhi, the Lodhi premier rooms are the most spacious and sought after rooms in the city and have a private plunge pool to enhance your stay experience. 1350 sq ft in size they are indeed much bigger than many of the suites on offer in other luxury hotels in Delhi.
- One-bedroom suite: the first in extensive suite collection, this 1850 sq ft suite offers a panoramic view overlooking the hotel’s courtyard. This category best for one person room with signature plunge pool, a separate living and dining area with custom furnishings. The bedroom features a king-size bed, desk, and deluxe bathroom.
- Signature terrace suite: ideal for guests to select one as their preferred residence in the city for a night, a weekend. These 1950 sq ft sized suite feature a private terrace, elegantly furnished the sitting area with a six-seater dining table and fully equipped kitchenette, creating the atmosphere of a chic studio apartment.
- Lodhi suite: the suites are located on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd floor and measure 2400 sq ft in area. These two-bedroom suites are very spacious with an entrance foyer, living room and dining area along with a personal plunge pool and two separate bedrooms which are located at either end of the suite, thus providing added privately. Each bedroom has a bathroom.
- Lodhi deluxe suite: located on the 4th to 6th floor measuring 2400 square feet in area, these two-bedroom suites offer all modern luxury amenities, living room, dining room, private balcony, and a plunge pool.
- Lodhi premier suite: offering the best view overlooking the golf course and to Humayun tomb with Nizamuddin Village in the background these 2400 sq ft. Lodhi premier suites offer simple and easy luxury. A microwave oven and tea and coffee making facilities can be provided on request.
- Verandah pool suite; the suite offers a feeling of being more like your studio than a hotel room: resident enjoys extra seating in their studio-style bedroom, each verandah pool suite offers custom furnishings, a personal plunge pool and 2700 sq ft of refined elegance.
- Sultan suite: the epitome of grandeur, this two bedroom 4400 sq ft suite spans two floors connected by a private elevator inside. The prodigious living room is bathed in natural light from floor to ceiling window and a private balcony and feature a state of the art 86 inch smart TV and bang and Olufsen sound system. a dining space for 6 person and fully equipped kitchenettes make this suite ideal for exclusive soirees while a personal fitness area, infrared sauna, spa daybed, and plunge pool serve as your very own oasis for rejuvenation.
Restaurants & Bars
- ELAN: elan offers informal and comfortable dining, both in terms of décor and menu. The restaurant is open for lunch, and dinner and offers an different range of fresh and seasonal food menu options with an emphasis on the best of regional India. The elan bar is an intimate space for our house guests or to have a quiet meeting over drink and bites.
- PER BACCO: chef Adriano Baldassarre, owner and head chef of the Michelin star restaurant “tordomatto” in Rome, will be the mentor chef of the restaurant with a successful career with a number of fine dining restaurant across Europe and India, chef Baldassarre is one of the youngest chefs who have won this prestigious recognition.
- The pool café: next to the swimming pool on the lower ground floor, the all-weather, all-day pool café is limited to hotel guests, club members, and their friends. It seasonal menu ranging from comfort burgers, sandwiches and salads to more.
- Indian Accent: old-world hospitality concept that showcases inventive Indian cuisine by complementing the flavors and traditions of India with global ingredients and techniques. Chef Manish Mehrotra has designed the inventive Indian menu of an Indian accent.
- Lodhi bakery: freshly baked pastries, artisanal chocolates, cookies, delicate macarons, contemporary and classic cakes. What sweet or savory treats you in the mood for, the bakery offers an array of house-made delight.
- The Lodhi spa: offer seclusion, tranquility and a wide range of therapies and ranging from ayurvedic to contemporary international treatment. The eight spacious private rooms include steam, shower, bathtub, day and massage tables. Separate male and female hammams with plunge pools of varying temperatures help dispel the rigors of travel and rejuvenate the body and mind.
- The Lodhi salon: offer ten private areas, offers a range of hair and beauty treatment for men and women. dedicated team of specialists for a personalized consultation, and luxury skin and hair care products from some of the finest international brands are also available.
- Gym: our Technogym offers the latest in equipment and training methods. With two locations there is ample space to seriously work out or take a more leisurely approach to stretch and TRX.
- Tennis courts: three all-weather courts and two air-conditioned squash courts are a rarity in central Delhi. Experienced markers and ballboys are in regular attendance.
- Pilates: the pilates studio has one on one or group allegro pilates training classes on reformers or mat.
- Yoga: our yoga lessons can be as relaxing or as vigorous as you wish. with three yoga teachers offer a range of yoga in both group and personal classes. Yoga can be enjoyed both indoors and outdoor.
- Squash courts: a great way to burn off energy or perfect a new skill, a game of squash is an enjoyable experience on our two indoor air-conditioned courts.
- Spinning studio: the spinning studio has cutting edge indoor cycling bikes that offer a totally immersive riding experiences.