HISTORY AND STORY
ITC hotels are India’s third-largest hotel chain has more than 100 hotels. With headquarters at Kolkata West Bengal. it is part of the ITC limited of companies. ITC hotels are regularly voted amongst the best employers in Asia in the hospitality sector. ITC company enter in the hotel business on 18 October 1975 with opening of first hotel in Chennai. Which was named hotel Chola?
- Executive club: designed with care, the executive club satisfies the need of the discerning business traveler who is always on the move.
- Executive club exclusive: a hotel within a hotel, these rooms with dark wood paneling are the ultimate in hospitality, privacy, and comfort.
- The towers: a hotel within a hotel the towers are carefully designed to deliver the ultimate global business traveler.
- ITC ONE: offering exclusive access, the ITC ONE rooms are among the best to display rich amenities paired with serene city views.
- Deluxe suite: deluxe suites offer you a world of comfort, elegance, hospitality, and taste of luxury.
- Luxury suites: spacious and splendid the luxury suites offer a world of regal luxury coupled with world-class hospitality.
- Presidential suites: inspired by the architects of the Mauryan empire, the exquisite interiors of the presidential suites recreate an ambiance of regal.
- CHANAKYA the grand presidential suite: synonymous with opulence, luxury, comfort, and style the grand presidential suite is designed to play host to the extended.
restaurants & bars
- DUM PUKHT: this award-winning restaurant gives you a royal experience as it recreates the 200 years old legacy.
- The Asian cuisine studio: one of the best restaurant of ITC Maurya located at our picturesque rooftop, the Asian cuisine studio presents innovative cuisine inspired by east Asia and beyond.
- OTTIMO at the west view: west views our rooftop restaurant with a breathtaking view of Delhi green belt, offers irresistible contemporary western cuisine.
- The pavilion: overlooking at the open-air swimming pool at the pavilion ITC Maurya 24 hours restaurant offers a fine spread of Indian and inventive global cuisines.
- IRA bar: best bar in the hotel to enjoy the life located at the front of swimming pool, the bar is a soothing green foliage, and soft lounge music.
- Golf bar: a cozy English country-style bar drenched with the spirit of golfing legends.
- Samaya: enjoy your conversations Samaya as you sip on a cup of our specialty tea or coffee with delectable bites.
Meetings & banquets
- SAKYA: Sakya is a newly added convention hall at the lower lobby level, offer a versatile option for conferences, meeting, banqueting, social events and wedding event, receptions and more. this is the perfect venue for intimate gatherings. The hall can accommodate 195 guests at a time.
- CHAITYA: chaitya is a warm and luxurious venue with etched mirrors, paneled wall, liner pendant Italian chandeliers, and its own bar area. This is the perfect venue for an intimate gathering of 120 guests.
- Boardrooms: our advanced business boardrooms are equipped with state of the art conferencing and audiovisual facilities and wireless high-speed internet access.
- KAMAL MAHAL, KAMAL MAHAL II, KAMAL MAHAL IV: A magnificent hall with tastefully done interiors, kamal mahal is famous for catering to state banquets for world leaders, corporate gala dinner, exclusive private luncheons, weddings.
- NADIYA GARDENS: a verdant, beautiful garden that overlooks the richly forested Delhi ridge, nadiya garden offers a serene and elegant ambiance for all manner of occasions.
- Responsible weddings: focus on enjoying your celebration by indulging in opulence as we bring the moments to life by showcasing the best practices.
- KAYA KALP THE SPA: KAYA KAALP a Sanskrit word meaning rejuvenation of body mind and soul. kaya kalp is best to relax mind and soul in ITC maurya.
- SWIMMING POOL: large outdoor swimming pool with bar. order yourself a refreshing mocktail and distress yourself.
- SALON DI WILLS: beauty salon offers hair and beauty treatments for both men and women by experienced staff. and our experienced staff take care of you all specific needs in the calming.
- Health & fitness: located next to the kayak alp spa in a quiet and serene part of the hotel our fully-equipped fitness center provides resident guests with a range of equipment to take care of all their work.