History and Story
The Ashok group is a chain of hotels owned and operated as a public sector undertaking of the Indian tourism development corporation in India. The group is headquartered in New Delhi. The Ashok, Delhi built-in 1956 the property has 550 rooms and suites. Presently ITDC has owner of 8 Ashok hotels, 2 joint venture with hotels, 1 restaurant of the best restaurant , 9 duty-free shop at airport and seaports and two sound & light shows, besides, . In addition, it is also manage catering services of western court,and Hyderabad House, New Delhi.
Rooms & Suites
Rooms& suites With a total rooms of 550 with 150 luxuriously appointed suites, 10 deluxe suite and 1 grand presidential suite, each depicting the grand and vibrant ethos of India, dedicated rooms & suites for nonsmokers and the differently-abled.
- Standard and executive rooms: the standard room measures 264 square feet approximately & the executive rooms are approximately 300 square feet with 28 square meters frames a view of serene lush green . premium bedding with a choice of bed size and blackout drapes help ensure a restful night.
- Executive & luxury suites: experience the opulence of lavish spaces in our executive and luxury suites ranging from 550 to 600 square feet room bedroom with the latest in-room comfort & tastefully upholstered in elegant drapes, delicate hues, and soft furnishings.
- Deluxe suite: luxurious Indian themed tree suites, measuring nearly 1200 square feet, with a combination of sitting rooms and exquisite master bedroom, a private dining room with a separate entry ideal for entertaining a gathering of ten to twelve guests, an equipped pantry and work station with a desktop, fax.
- Presidential suite: spread over a sprawling area of 3000 square feet, six-bay the Ashok suite frames the stunning panorama of Delhi skyline. the very stylish, palatial & elegant presidential suite has two en suite bedrooms with a plush king-size bed, an attached dressing area, a fully equipped private office. superblydecorated sitting area with the finest artworks and handpicked artifacts
- The samavar 24 hours coffee shop: representing the freshness and coated serenity with a complimentary gastronomic experience, the samwar is also known as the 24-hour coffee shop capable of providing the visitors a relishing experience.
- The Oudh: the oudh with an exceptional nawaabi experience through a highlighted introduction of Awadhi cuisine in exotic spices and aromas. It is the first choice for family get-togethers, parties, and social revelries.
- Frontier: frontier exhibits a perfect fusion of Indian and northwest frontier cuisine created and served on the platters for a mouth-watering culinary experience with a dark themed ambiance.
- NomNom: basically a hub targeting Asian cuisines, NomNom relives with its exciting and casual name. with a multitude of Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian, Burmese, Vietnamese delicacies, it hard to get up from the seats once you start eating.
- Pangaea-a happening nightclub: with red themed interiors installed with bright, Gilden lamps and chandeliers, Pangaea highlights the love for deluxe nightlife with live music, mouth-watering American, Turkish, finger food, north Indian cuisines, an opulent ambiance, and indulging bar.
- Shraman: as an ascetic, as the name suggests, Sharman is true to its meaning, and is said to be an artistic choice to relish some of the famous sattvic vegetarian dishes of Rajasthan north Indian and Gujarat cooked directly with earthy spices.
Meetings and Banquets
The largest convention hall of 16435 square feet with a prefabricated grand stage along with green rooms is a befitting venue for conventions, seminars, meetings, and exhibitions. the place together can cater to 2500 guest comfortably and has trifurcation option and offer ultra-modern backing in terms of seating lighting and business facilitation props such as audio-video aids, broadband internet connectivity and simultaneous translation in various languages.
- The banquet hall of 7448 square feet and friendship lounge with a dimension of 4242 square feet on the third flor can cater to 400 guests comfortably which makes it the best option for meetings and conferences.
- Three smaller party rooms on the second floor are perfect and the ultimate option to hold a small meeting.
- For small gatherings, the hotel has got a board rooms facility to extend.
- Adjacent to the convention hall is our 1800 square feet of greens called swimming pool lawns.
- The beautifully landscaped lily pool lawn with a water pool offers a picturesque location for hosting dinner during the conferences.
- For cultural events an on-premises amphitheater with a stage and a green room with a seating capacity of 300 persons are available.